Stitched – Temporary Tattoos
Possessed temporary tattoos are proudly created in the US by the Hollywood makeup artist Christien Tinsley. The temporary Trauma tattoo designs look like they are actually in the skin to mimic a real wound. Add a bit of special effects makeup and blood will create a realistic look. Used in the film and television industry. Non-toxic and easy to apply
* FDA approved inks
* Colors that perfectly mimic real tattoo ink
* Designs look like they are actually in the skin
* Used in the film and television industry
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
Ingredients: Acrylates/VA/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, May contain Black 2 (Cl 77266), Blue 1 Lake (Cl42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891)
For Age 14+