The Superstar brush soap has been specially developed to properly clean your make-up brushes and ensures that the hair's elasticity and softness are preserved. Suitable for all hair types. The soap has a pleasant lemon scent and is packed per 15 pieces of 4 grams.
After using your make-up brush, it is not only advisable from a hygienic point of view, but also for the preservation of your brushes to clean them well. If you follow the steps below, you will enjoy your make-up brush for a long time.
- Rinse your brush under cool or lukewarm running water.
- Gently run your brush back and forth over the brush soap to allow the soap to get between the bristles of your brush. Do not go back and forth too roughly, but always rub with the hair.
- Rinse your brush under cool or lukewarm tap water and gently rub the brush back and forth in the palm of your hand. Repeat this until no more makeup comes out.
- Gently pat your brush dry with a clean disposable cloth.
- If necessary (eg when you start using your brush again the next day), you can disinfect your brush by immersing it in ethanol or isoprapanol 70%.
- Let your brush dry flat on a dry clean cloth. When you let your brush dry upright, moisture can run back into the sleeve, which causes the hairs to fall out of your brush and your wooden handle to crack.
- Store your brushes clean and dry.
Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, BHT, Sodium hydroxide Terasodium EDTA, Terasodium Etidronate, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol. Please note that Limnene can cause an allergic reaction.
Made in Netherlands