Global Body Art - Springback Double Filbert Brush - Medium
The Double Filbert brush, designed by Juile Tattam, is designed for amazing double dip petals and stroked. To make flowers, load the entire brush with white and then swipe just the tips into one or two darker colors and press against the skin like a stamp. You will have perfect multi-colored petals for flower crowns and more. You can also load this brush across a rainbow cake two pick up two colors at once and make double stroked teardrops and swirls. You are going to love the precision that you can attain with this professional Global face painting brush.
These long-lasting brushes have Teal acrylic handles (no flaking like wooden handles!), a tapered end for sectioning and scooping paints and densely packed nickel plated ferrules that leave no space for water and paint to get trapped – making them easy to clean, and quick and hygienic to dry.
- Premium White Taklon synthetic bristles for maximum hygiene
- Strong Spring-back, giving you precision in all your lines
- Vegan and planet friendly: all of our brushes are made with synthetic material and come in recyclable packaging
- Angled handle for scooping paint
- Custom designed by multi award-winning artist Julie Tattam
- Easy to clean
- Do Not soak in alcohol