BIO GLITTER - Biodegradable Glitter - UNICORN MIX (10g)
Most glitters are based on either PET or PVC plastics = Microplastics.
Bio Glitter is based on a biodegradable film that is certified compostable.
BIO GLITTER offers the same precision cut and highly reflective properties as a conventional PET glitter but with minimum impact on the environment.
Our BIO-GLITTER is a biodegradable environmentally friendly alternative to conventional glitters and plastic confetti. Most commercially available glitters are based on PET film and have minimal biodegradability. Our BIO-GLITTER by BODYFX is a great option to achieve the same results. A sustainable product, BIO-GLITTER won’t harm the environment in the same way conventual glitters may.
WHAT IS BIO-GLITTER?
BIO-GLITTER is produced from biodegradable film which is derived from sustainable sources. It does not contain genetically modified materials or materials obtained from genetically modified organisms. BIO-GLITTER offers the same precision cut and highly reflective properties as a conventional PET based glitter and is particularly suited to dry, water-based and oil-based applications.
A few other advantages of BIO-GLITTER are:
- No animal testing has been involved in development or production of BIO-GLITTER.
- BIO-GLITTER satisfies the requirements of EN71-2: 2011 and EN71-3: 2013 A1: 2014 for safety of toys.
- Certified as industrially compostable OK Compost Home certified Suitable for anaerobic digestion
- Marine and waste water biodegradable ASTM D7081-05
- Renewable and environmentally sourced raw materials in line with FSCA standards Non GMO ingredients.